PHP Developer


Roles
0-1 Years of Experience as a PHP Application developer
Hands on Experience in developing application using MVC architecture.
Experience in Codeignitor and Zend is a plus.Have experience with REST API, JSON, SOAP.
Expertise in HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Ajax.Experience in taking ownership for product delivery, code quality and architecture.Should be proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and a have a self-structured way of working.

Areas of Responsibility:-
Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in design, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future developments.Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
Use technical knowledge to provide the best solutions.

Comments

  1. Dear sir,

    I am Rajesh Kumar working as a Web Designer, I am having 2.5 years of experience in Html, CSS, Bootstrap 4, Javascript and Adobe Photoshop, Currently working in Adroit Info active Services. and my current CTC 1.9Lk per annum.

    This is a wonderful opportunity for me to get interviewed at such a renowned company. Even though I am a fresher in PHP, I assure you that I will give my best and work to my full potential so that I can contribute as much as I can towards the growth and welfare of this great brand.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Nadella Rajesh Kumar,
    phno.: 8985651985

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Laravel Developer

IOS